HELP!

ELECTRONICS PROBLEM
Help! I am in desparate need of help. My name is Jason Baker and I am in Primary 7 at Port Ellen Primary School on Islay. My Endeavour project is to build from scratch and programme an electronic vehicle operated by remote control. I have the parts for a universal remote control and the rover vehicle. The rover has a switchboard kit. I need help making the remote control send a signal to the receiver on the rover so that it will pick up the signal and move according to the remotes commands.

I don’t know how to make the commands from the remote move parts of the rover, and my teacher hasn’t got a clue either! I know how everything goes together, I have already built a remote control tank, and know how to solder the bits, I just don’t know how to make the programing work. I have Picaxe programming on my computer. Please if you are able to help me respond to this message – you can email or phone the school, enquiries@portellen.argyll-bute.sch.uk, 01496 302141. I could also do a glow meet.

I know there are lots of really clever people out there in Argyll and Bute, show me how clever you are by helping me on my project!

Jason

Thanks for your help,

One thought on “HELP!