St Joseph’s Primary nativity concert

This year’s Christmas concert at St Joseph’s Primary, Helensburgh saw the children enjoy another successful production. With much fun involved, the children were sometimes unaware of the expert professionalism of the staff in incorporating just the right mixture of personalisation and choice, relevance, coherence, challenge and enjoyment, breadth, depth and progression. Although the P2 and P3 children had performed a number of times before, the Infant production of Whoops-a-Daisy Angel, Finding Rudolph and The Toymaker saw an evident progression in P2 and P3’s performance skills. But P1 was not to be outdone!……..the excellent input by staff and children alike was evidenced by the intense laughter and enjoyment of the audience which included representatives from the whole community. St Joseph’s Primary School prides itself on its often commented upon excellent ethos and again this was ratified by the visiting stakeholders. ‘I feel so comfortable here as soon as I walk in the door’, said one audience member..
A great time was had by all as the children and staff produced a concert which exemplified all the creativity of the curriculum ………….we’re all looking forward to our next show!

One thought on “St Joseph’s Primary nativity concert

1. Well done St Joseph\’s. You all look fabulous – soooooooo confident. I had the pleasure of being a part of the P1 practice of Whoops one day – one of the very early ones when the children were just trying out their costumes – and I was very impressed then.
    I have always felt very welcome at your school – since I first came to do supply work there many years ago and I have enjoyed many productions over the years.
    Again, great big round of applause to you all.