Mud Kitchen installed at Tighnabruaich Primary!

The Early Level class has been enjoying its newly installed Mud Kitchen. It is fitted with all mod cons (sink, microwave, pots & pans etc.) and using only the very finest ingredients the children have been busy making spicy soup and apple & mud cake. Best fun is going to the local supermarket (the nearby unfinished path) to collect the basic ingredient.
P1 parents visited last week and are off to look out more fixtures and fittings.
Today’s great excitement was the frozen mud and investigating the beautiful patterns it made.
You can find out more about Mud Kitchens at www.muddyfaces.co.uk where the book can be downloaded. Or request it by email; info@muddyfaces.co.uk. It’s FREE!

4 thoughts on “Mud Kitchen installed at Tighnabruaich Primary!

1. Can I come play? This looks like the best fun ever, so much learning going on and I can thoroughly recommend the downloadable resource “Making a Mud Kitchen” by Jan White – it’s also the perfect way to recycle old kitchen gear 🙂

2. The learning going on here is fantastic. Look great and it’s good to see the parents taking an interest.
    I’m looking forward to getting our kitchen set up in the New Year.