Loch Fyne Hotel : Thursday 29 October 9.30am -3.30pm
This event is funded by the Youth Music Initiative.
This day is for all those that are taking a lead role in delivering music in their school with the intention of:
• Sharing best practise and troubleshooting challenges in relation to the music curriculum.
• Contributing this knowledge to the Argyll and Bute Music Pack that will be created this year.
The day will be facilitated by Jenny England, primary music specialist.
We will be discussing:
• Progression across primary music, including how to best assess and track progress, referencing the significant aspects of learning and E’s and O’s
• Supporting health and well being outcomes through music
• The use of technology in the music classroom
• When and how to introduce musical notation
• What we do well
• How to enhance what we already do
Please pass this information on to whoever it may be relevant for. If you are able to send a member of staff we would appreciate this opportunity for practitioners to collaborate and develop our music practise across Argyll and Bute.