Primary 4b weekly blog post 02.06.23

Well, we’ve come to the end of yet another busy week!  It was lovely to see so many parents and carers on Tuesday and Thursday and to celebrate all of the brilliant progress the children have made this year.

We’ve been learning about bees this week, and everyone has been so very engaged and enthusiastic!  We’ve learnt about why bees are important, the different types of bees, the life cycle of bees and how bees make honey.  Everyone has had so many questions and been such curious learners!  We’ve presented our work beautifully and particularly enjoyed making mini books to show how honey is made.

We’ve been continuing with measurement in maths, specifically learning about mass and capacity.  We’ve done really well with this topic and are now much more confident at working out the intervals on different scales.

Highlights:

Amelia: I enjoyed doing the how bees make honey mini book because I love the gluing and my partner helped.

Jude: I enjoyed doing bulldog in PE and the bee mini book as well because I enjoyed learning about bees and I like bulldog.

Ishani M: I also enjoyed learning about bees because it was fun to make the books and to talk to different people about it.

Well done to Maeve, our hot chocolate winner.

Have a lovely weekend everybody!

Mrs Brown