St. Columbas P.S. and Nursery

#5starschool

Primary 3 – Digital Learning

Friday 26th June 2020

Good Morning Primary 3- the last time I will say that to you!! I cannot believe it is the last day of the school year- it has been the quickest year ever!! Please find the short sway attached for today with just a few activities, I have left you a short message at the end. I just want to say what a wonderful year I have had teaching you all, I have loved every minute of it and it was a pleasure to teach such an amazing class and I am so proud of how you all have adapted to this new style of learning. I know you will all be the best P4s and will do great throughout the school. I hope you all have a lovely summer as you deserve it after all your hard work! Miss Marshall x

I will be online for our final class chat at 10:30 and there is a whole school assembly at 11am, please join us πŸ™‚

Thursday 25th June 2020

Good morning Primary 3, I hope you are all having a great week! Here is the link to today’s home learning, our last day on our virtual trip! I will be online at 11am today for our class check in, hope you can all join us. The weather is to be nice again today, so make sure to get out and make the most of it. Have a great day, Miss Marshall x

Wednesday 24th June 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, Happy Wednesday! The sun is shining today so make sure to get out and enjoy it if you can! I have linked today’s home learning activities below- another fun day on our virtual trip! I will be online for our class check in at 11am, hope to see you all then! Have a wonderful day, Miss Marshall x

Tuesday 23rd June 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, I hope you are all doing well. Please find attached the sway for today, I have made them extra fun this week since it is the last week of term. I will be online for our class check in at 10:30am, I hope to see you all then. Have a fantastic day, Miss Marshall x

Monday 22nd June 2020

Good morning primary 3, I hope you had a lovely weekend with your families. Attached is your LAST SWAY (with me) before we finish up for the summer holidays. I have made this a fun learning SWAY for you today and I hope you enjoy it. Can I ask that we meet at the slightly earlier time of 10:30am today. Bring a pencil and piece of paper as I will be doing a quiz all about zoo animals! I can’t wait to catch up with you. Speak soon, Mrs.D x

Fitness Fortnight- 9-19th June 2020

Good morning everyone, once you have attended the assembly at 11am please access the PowerPoints below for detailed instructions on Fitness Fortnight. For the next 2 weeks, all assignments are set by me (Mr Tennant) πŸ™‚ You will be learning and using skills in numeracy, literacy and health & wellbeing, all through PE! Please find below our activity grid which should be used throughout Fitness Fortnight once daily assignments have been completed ( you can find these on teams under the assignments section), the aim is to complete 1 additional activity from the grid per day. You can keep a log of these activities using the document provided.Β  More information on this will be given at the assembly.

I hope you enjoy the tasks over the next 2 weeks. All teachers are available throughout if you need any helpΒ πŸ™‚

Activity-grid-and-log

Fitness-Fortnight-Guide-Week-1

Fitness-Fortnight-Week-2-FINAL

Friday 5th June 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, I can’t believe its Friday already, what a quick week! Please find the link below to the sway with today’s home learning activities. I have also been trying something new and have uploaded my virtual bitmoji P3 classroom below the sway under presentation, this is interactive and will take you to the sway too! I will be on teams at 11am for our Friday quiz, hope to see you all then! I hope you all have a fantastic day and a lovely weekend πŸ™‚ Miss Marshall x

Presentation

Thursday 4th June 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, Happy Thursday! Here is your home learning activities for today, I will be on teams at 11am for a class check in and to read the class novel- hope to see you all then πŸ™‚ If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. I hope you all have a great day, Miss Marshall x

Wednesday 3rd June 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, hope you are all doing good πŸ™‚ Here is your home learning activities for today, I will be on teams at 11am for a class check in and to read the class novel- hope you can all join me. Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. Hope you all have a lovely day, Miss Marshall x

Tuesday 2nd June 2020

Good Morning Primary 3 and Happy Tuesday! Here is your home learning activities for the day, as always go through it at your own pace and take plenty of regular breaks. I will be online for a class check in at 11am- hope to see you all then. Hope you have a lovely day, Miss Marshall x

Monday 1st June 2020

Good morning primary 3, I hope you had a lovely weekend with your families in the beautiful sunshine. It is set to be another nice day today so make sure you get outside and enjoy, keep safe and wear plenty of sun cream. Attached is your learning SWAY for today and as always, work through it at your own pace. If you are available, I would love to meet with you all at 11am for a fun quiz. Come with a pencil and piece of paper. I look forward to speaking with you all, Mrs. D x

Friday 20th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, what a beautiful day! Here is the link to today’s activities, and please make sure you get to spend some time outside in that glorious weather. I will be on teams at 11am for our class quiz- would love if you could join us! Hope you all have a wonderful day and a lovely weekend in the sunshine πŸ™‚ Miss Marshall x

Thursday 29th May 2020

Good morning Primary 3, here is your home learning activities for the day! I have tried to make some of your activities today, outdoor based so you can get the most of the lovely weather! I will be on teams at 11am for the class check in and to read the class novel, hope you can join me then! Have a wonderful day, Miss Marshall x

Wednesday 27th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, I hope you are all doing good πŸ™‚ Please find attached your home learning activities for the the day. It looks to be another lovely day outside so please try and get outside as much as you can! I will be online at 11am for a class check in and to read the class novel-hope to see you all then! Have a great day, Miss Marshall x

Tuesday 26th May 2020

Good Morning P3, Happy Tuesday! Here is your SWAY for today which has your home learning activities. Work through it at your own pace and if you have any questions you can contact me on teams. I will be online at 11am for a class check in and to read the class novel- hope to see you all then. There is also a whole school assembly at 2pm on teams, it would be wonderful if you could join us πŸ™‚ Have a lovely day, Miss Marshall x

Monday 25th May 2020

Good morning primary 3, I hope you had a lovely weekend relaxing and having fun with your families. Attached is you learning SWAY for today. As always, work through it at your own pace and if you have any questions you can contact me on TEAMS. I would like to meet with you all @11am for a catch up. Think of a funny joke you would like to share at our team meeting so we can all have a good giggle πŸ™‚
Speak soon, Mrs. D x
https://sway.office.com/cq9s87ko0jvds682

Friday 22nd May 2020

Good morning P3, Happy Friday! Here is the link to today’s home learning activities. I will be online on teams for our class quiz at 11am, hope you can join me πŸ™‚ If you have any questions please ask on teams and I will get back to you ASAP. I hope you all have a lovely weekend, Miss Marshall x

Thursday 21st May 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, hope you are all good πŸ™‚ Please find the link below to the sway for today’s home learning activities. I will be online for a class check in and to read the class novel at 10:30 am,Β hope to see you all then! Have a wonderful day, Miss Marshall x

Wednesday 20th May 2020

Good morning Primary 3, and what a lovely day it is! Make sure to get out and spend some time in the sunshine if you can πŸ™‚ Please find the link below to today’s home learning activities, any questions please ask on teams. I will be online at 11am for a class check-in and to read the class novel, hope to see you all then! Miss Marshall x

Tuesday 19th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, I hope you are all doing well πŸ™‚ Please find below the SWAY for today’s home learning activities. Remember to work through it at your own pace, taking plenty of breaks. I will be online at 11am for a team check in and to read the class novel. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on teams and I will get back to you ASAP. Hope you all have a wonderful day, Miss Marshall x

Monday 18th May 2020

Good morning boys and girls, I hope you had a lovely and relaxing weekend with your families. Attached is your learning SWAY for today and, as normal, just work through it at your own pace. I will be online at 11am for a team meet and I would love you all to join me for a catch up πŸ™‚ I will then be available afterwards on teams to answer any questions you have until 12pm and then again from 1pm until 2pm. Have a great day everyone. Speak soon, Mrs. D x

Friday 15th May 2020

Good morning and happy Friday! Please find the link below to the sway for today’s home learning activities. I will be on teams to answer any questions and will try get back to you ASAP. I will have a check in with the class at 11am and we will be doing a little fun quiz so please have a pencil and paper ready! Hope you all have a lovely weekend πŸ™‚ Miss Marshall x

Thursday 14th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, I hope you are all good! Please find the link below to today’s home learning activities. I will be on teams to answer any questions you have and will try get back to you ASAP. I will be online for a class check in and to read the class novel at 11am. Hope to see you all then πŸ™‚ Miss Marshall x

Wednesday 13th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, I hope you are all well πŸ™‚ Please find the link below to today’s home learning activities. I will be on teams to answer any questions you have and will do a class check in at 11am, hope to see you all then! Miss Marshall x

Tuesday 12th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 3. I hope you are all doing good. I have attached your sway below with your home learning activities, please work through them at your own pace. I will be on teams for your class check in at 11:30am. Hope to see you all then πŸ™‚ Miss Marshall x

Monday 11th May 2020

Good morning boys and girls, I hope you are all well. I have attached your SWAY below for you to work through today at your own pace. You can contact me on TEAMS if you have any questions. I hope you will all join me in a TEAM meet @ 11am. Hope to speak with you all then πŸ™‚Β Mrs. D x

Friday 8th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 3! Please find the link below to today’s home learning activities. If you have any questions, you can ask me on teams or email the school office. I will also be online for class check in at 11am, hope to see you all then πŸ™‚

Thursday 7th May 2020

Good morning Primary 3. I hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather! Please find the link below to today’s home learning tasks. If you have any questions please ask me on teams or email the school office. I will be online for a class check in at 11am πŸ™‚ Hope to see you all then πŸ™‚

Wednesday 6th May 2020

Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a nice and relaxing few days off. Please find the link to today’s home learning tasks and activities. If you have any questions you ask me on teams or email the school office. I will be online for a class check in at 11 am πŸ™‚ Hope to see you all then πŸ™‚

Miss Marshall

Friday 1st May 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, please find the link below to today’s home learning tasks and activities. If you have any questions you can ask on teams or email the school office. I hope you all have a great day! Miss Marshall πŸ™‚

Thursday 30th April 2020

Good morning Primary 3, please find below the link to the sway for today’s home learning tasks and activities. I will be online for our teams check in at 11am and if you have any questions you can ask me on teams or email the school office. Have a fantastic day. Miss Marshall

Wednesday 29th April 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, please find below the link to today’s home learning tasks and activities for today. If you have any questions you can ask on teams or by emailing the school office. Our teams check in will be at 11am. Have a great day πŸ™‚ Miss Marshall

Tuesday 28th April 2020

Good Morning primary 3, please find below the link to today’s home learning activities. If you have any questions I will be available on teams throughout the morning and will do our online class check in at 11am. Hope to see you all then!

Miss Marshall

Monday 27th April

Good morning primary 3, I have attached your SWAY for today with lot’s of learning activities. Take your time and work through it at your own pace. If you have any questions remember you can contact me via TEAMS. Have a great day, Mrs. D x

Friday 24th April 2020

Good Morning Primary 3 πŸ™‚ Please find the link below to the sway for today’s home learning activities. I will be available online on teams if you have any questions. It looks like it is to be a lovely day today so make sure you get outside in the sunshine if you can! Have a super weekend!

Thursday 23rd April 2020

Happy Thursday Primary 3. Here is the link to today’s home learning activities. I will be online on teams this morning from 9:30-11 and then 1-3. I will also check in with the class at 11am for a catch and to read the class novel. Hope to see you all then πŸ™‚

Wednesday 22nd April 2020

Good Morning Primary 3, Please find the link below to the sway for today’s home learning. I will be online on teams this morning from 10-12 and then 1-3. I will check in with the class at 11am for a catch up and to read the class novel. Hope you see you all then πŸ™‚

Miss Marshall

Tuesday 21st April 2020

Hi Primary 3, Please find the link below to the sway for today’s home learning. If you have any questions I will be on Teams between 9-10 and then 1-3.

Thanks

Miss Marshall

Esio Trot- Class Novel Part 3

Here is part 3 of the class novel which I read before the Easter Holidays if anyone would like to catch up. Part 1 and 2 can also be found below on this page πŸ™‚

20th April 2020

Good morning primary 3, Here is your learning for today, if you have any questions please contact me on TEAMS. Mrs. Donnelly

Class Novel- Part 2

Here is part 2 of Esio Trot- Pages 10-20.

Class Novel- Part 1Β 

Hi Everyone πŸ™‚ I have been reading Esio Trot by Roald Dahl to the class during our daily check in on teams just like we would in the class. I will upload a video of me reading the book on here so that those without access to teams can still take part. Hope you enjoy πŸ™‚

Thanks

Miss Marshall