St. Columbas P.S. and Nursery

#5starschool

Primary 1- Digital Learning

Friday 26th June 2020

Good Morning Primary 1.  We have reached our last day together.  We hope that you can join Mrs Moffat, Mrs Butcher and Mrs Smith one last time on our Teams page at 10am for wee goodbye chat.  Have a great summer and enjoy the break.   See you in August when you will be big Primary 2s.
I have left a wee message for you here https://sway.office.com/gtrWQjSDIxrfg4sv
Take care,
​​​​​​​Mrs Moffat

Thursday 25th June 2020

Good Morning Everyone.  This is your second last day in Primary 1, where has the time gone?  I hope you have been enjoying all of the lovely Disney activities this week.   Join me for a Team chat at 11.30am today if you can.

Tomorrow, Friday 26th June 2020 is our last day together, and Mrs. Butcher, Mrs. Smith, and I will be on teams at 10.30am so please join in our very last chat before the holidays.  It would be lovely to speak to you all then.

Go to this Sway

Wednesday 24th June 2020

Good Morning Primary 1, I cannot believe there are only a few days left in Primary 1.  I hope you are enjoying our trip to Disneyland. We are going back today for some more fun and adventures. I am loving seeing all your fantastic work, keep it up.

Tuesday 23rd June 2020

Good Morning Everyone, I hope you enjoyed your first day’s adventure at Disneyland. Today we are going back to Disneyland for some more fun and adventures. I hope you enjoy!

Monday 22nd June 2020

Good Morning Primary 1, I hope you all had a good weekend. As this is the last week of term, we are going to do something a little bit different this week.  We are going on an adventure, to find out where have a look at the sway below.  I hope you enjoy.  I would love to see some photos of you during the adventure.

Wednesday 10th June 2020

For the next 2 weeks, all assignments are set by me.  You will be learning and using skills in numeracy, literacy and health & wellbeing, all through PE! Please find below our activity grid which should be used throughout Fitness Fortnight once daily assignments have been completed, the aim is to complete 1 additional activity from the grid per day. You can keep a log of these activities using the document provided. Also below is a video showing how to log all activity on the Travel to Tokyo website. More information on this will be given at the assembly.

I hope you enjoy the tasks over the next 2 weeks. All teachers are available throughout if you need any help.

Fitness Fortnight Guide – Week 1

Fitness Fortnight – Week 2 (FINAL)

Activity grid and log

Tuesday 9th June 2020

Good Morning Primary 1,  today at 11am on our whole school teams we are going to launch St Columba’s Health Fortnight. Mr Tennent will tell you more about it at the assembly.  I have attached your Sway for today with a story.  Hope to see you at 11am.  Have a great day.

Friday 5th June 2020

Good Morning Everyone.  Here are your activities for the day.  I will have a team chat at 11am so come along and join in with the girls and boys in P.1 .  Have a lovely weekend.  Mrs Moffat

Thursday 4th June 2020

Good Morning Primary 1.   Here are your activities for today. Please join me for a Team chat at 11am.  Have a lovely day.

Wednesday 3rd June 2020

Good Morning Primary 1, here are your tasks and activities for today. I will on Teams for a live chat at 1.30pm if you are able to join me.  I hope you all have a great day.

Tuesday 2nd June 2020

Good Morning, it looks like it’s going to be another lovely day. Make sure you get out to enjoy some of the sunshine. These are your tasks and activities for today.  Remember Boghall Community have lots of different and fun activities going on this week. Try to join in where you can.  Have a great day!

Monday 1st June 2020

Remember it is The Boghall Big Camp Oot/In week, with lots of fun activities. Try to take part in this fun week. https://www.facebook.com/132142880148333/posts/3488480267847894/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=ZqIRbIZYm9p5QY3o

Good Morning everyone, I hope you all have a lovely weekend and were able to enjoy some of the beautiful sunshine.  Below you will find your tasks and activities for today.  I hope to have a live chat at 1.30pm today.  I would love you to join me if you can.  Mrs Butcher

Friday 28th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 1.   Here are your activities for today.  I hope you enjoy the sunshine and that you all have a lovely weekend.

Mrs.  Moffat.

Thursday 28th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 1,   Here are your activities for today, there are a couple that you can do outdoors, so give them a try and post your work on teams, I would love to see it.    Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.

Mrs Moffat.

Wednesday 27th May 2020

Good Morning, below you will find your tasks and activities for today.  I will be on Teams at 1.30pm today for a chat if you are able to join me. Any questions you know where I am.  Hope you all have a good day.

Tuesday 26th May 2020

Good morning everyone, here are today’s tasks and activities. I am at the hub today, but Mrs Potter will have a chat this afternoon at 1.30pm if you can make it.  Hope you all have a good day.

Monday 25th May 2020

Good Morning, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. It looks like it is going to be a lovely day today. Here are you tasks and activities for today.  Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.

Friday 22nd May 2020

Good Morning Primary 1.  I hope you are all well.   Here are today’s activities.   Please join us at 11.30am for our Teams chat if you can.

Thursday 21st May 2020

Good Morning P1.   Here are your activities for today.  Let’s have a Team chat at 1.30pm.

Wednesday 20th May 2020

Good Morning, it looks like it is going to be a lovely day, so make sure you try to get outside and enjoy it. Here are your tasks and activities for today. I am loving seeing all your work on the Teams page, so remember to keep posting them.  Have a great day.  Mrs Butcher

Tuesday 19th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 1, I hope you are all well.  Below you will find your tasks and activities for today. I am at the hub today, so Mrs Potter is going to have a live chat with you all at 1.30pm today.  Hope you all have a good day.  Mrs Butcher

Monday 18th May 2020

Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Below you will find your tasks and activities for today.  I will have a Teams chat at 11am this morning, it would be lovely to hear from you if you can make it.  Have a great day.  Mrs Butcher

Friday 15th May 2020

Good Morning Everyone.   Here are some activities for you to try today.   I will have a Team chat at 11am on the Teams page.   Remember to post all of your lovely work there.

Thursday 14th May 2020

Good Morning Everyone.   Here are your activities for today.  Join me at 2pm for a Team chat.  Mrs Moffat.

Wednesday 13th May 2020

Good morning Primary 1, please find below the link for your tasks and activities for today.  I will be on Teams at 10am this morning for a live chat, I hope you can join me.  There is also a health and wellbeing activity and sway for today.  I hope you all have a lovely day.

Tuesday 12th May 2020

Good Morning everyone, it was lovely to hear some of you on our whole school assembly yesterday.  I hope you enjoyed it.  These are your tasks and activities for today.  As well as the Primary 1 Sway, there is also a health and wellbeing sway that you will need to complete today.  I hope you all have a great day.  I will be on Teams for a live chat at 11.30am today if you can join me.

Monday 11th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 1, I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  These are your tasks and activities for today. At 2pm today Miss Smyth will have a whole school assembly, I hope to see you all there.

Friday 8th May 2020

Good morning Primary 1.   Here are your activities for today.   We will have a team chat at 10.30. See you then.   https://sway.office.com/3Y3JD5324gXiE37K

Thursday 7th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 1.  Here are your activities for the day.  join us on the Teams page at 10.30 if you can for a chat.  You can also post your work on there. See you later.   Mrs Moffat.

Wednesday 6th May 2020

Good Morning Primary 1. Below you will find your tasks and activities for today.  I will be on Teams at 10.30 if you would like to join me for a live chat.  I would love to see all your work if you can post it on to our Teams page.  Have a great day.  Mrs Butcher

Friday 1st May 2020

Good morning Primary 1.   Welcome to a new month! What a beautiful morning it is.   I hope you are all well.   Here are your activities for today.   Try some out and let me know how you get on by posting your work in our Teams page.  Looking forward to seeing your lovely pictures.

Thursday 30th April 2020

Good Morning Primary 1.   Here are your activities for today.   You can post your work on the Teams page.  If you have any questions you can post there too.  Have a good day .

Wednesday 29th April 2020

Good morning Primary 1. Below you will find you tasks and activities for today.  If you have any questions you can ask them on Teams or by emailing the school office.  Have a great day.

Tuesday 28th April 2020

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well. Below is your tasks and activities for today.  Have a great day.

Monday 27th April 2020

Good morning Primary 1. These are your tasks and activities for today. I would love to see some of your work, you can post a picture on the Teams page.  Have a lovely day.

Friday 24th April 2020

Good morning everyone.  Below are your tasks and activities for today.  If you have any questions you can ask them on Teams.  I hope you get to enjoy come of the sunshine today too.  Have a lovely weekend!

Good Morning Primary 1. Below are your tasks and activities for today.  If you have any questions you can ask them on Teams or send an email to the school address.  Hope you all have a great day.

Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are all well today.  Below are your tasks and activities for today.  Hope you all have a lovely day.

Good Morning Primary 1, I have attached your tasks and activities for today.  I will be available for a live chat today at 1.30pm if you can make it.  I would love to hear from all of you.

Good Morning, I hope you are all well and staying safe.  Below is Primary 1’s tasks and activities for today.  If you have any questions please contact me through the Teams page.  Thank You. Mrs Butcher