Primary 6’s phenomenal health week!

What a fantastic time P6 had during health week last week. On Friday we shared some of our opinions on our favourite parts…

Zumba

• “I loved how Sandra had so much energy! She had so many classes before us and was still so energetic!” – Aiste
  • “I enjoyed performing the dance, my favourite part was the song choice – Juju on that Beat” – Jayden

Orienteering

• “I liked orienteering because we had the choice to go outside and pick our own teams to work with” – Kalvyn
  • “My favourite part was the challenge when we tried to figure out what the sentence meant” – Rachel

HiiT training

• “I liked it because my legs really hurt the day after so I could tell it was a really good work out” – Robbie
  • “It was fun and something different. My arms and legs were aching the day after” – Evan Sm

Healthy Food Tasting

• “I liked it because it was like getting a double lunch, but it was healthy and something different” – Evie
  • “I liked tasting the salad, it tasted fresh” – Reece
  • “I never thought I would like salad but when I put it in the wrap with the cold chicken it was really good, I would like this for my lunch again” – Lauchlin

P6 would like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone (visitors and teachers) who helped make our health week so much fun!

One thought on “Primary 6’s phenomenal health week!”