P3 – MONDAY’S HOME CHALLENGE – 30/3/20

Good morning children, how was your weekend?  This is week 2 of learning from home. I know lots of people are keeping a diary, noting things they have done and more importantly how they are feeling. No-one in the United Kingdom has ever experienced the rules which are in place to keep us safe so your diary could become an important historical document.

Today I am a 3.  Let me know how are you feeling today? I do not know how many of you will see my messages this week but I’m looking forward to finding out. We have to beat last week’s target of 4 people commenting.  Thank you again to those children who left me a comment in blog comment box below.  If you want to invite me as a friend on Sumdog my name is KK3330223

This morning’s Literacy and Maths are as follows

6 thoughts on “P3 – MONDAY’S HOME CHALLENGE – 30/3/20”

1. Hello, lovely to hear from you today. Have you been trying any of the challenges I have been putting on the blog? You can email the school anything your particularly proud of and Mrs Charles will forward it to me. You can now play spelling, Reading and Grammar games on SUMDOG if you just click on the buttons. Have fun and hopefully I will hear from you again tomorrow.

2. Hello Mrs Keegan,
    I feel a 4 today because I just finished the United Kingdom work and the work sheet.
    Hello Leia, can we play sumdog if you have any time and we can play pier walk together 🙂 🙂 🙂

3. So pleased to hear from you Riley, I’m glad you liked the Lego corona virus video. I thought it had lots of useful information to help us understand it a little bit more. Remember to invite me as a friend also on SUMDOG. All the other areas have been unlocked – spelling and grammar, have a try at these new games to give you a wee change from Maths. Remember house opens at 3 but I may surprise you at other points during the day.

4. Hi Riley – can you email me, or the office the picture you drew of the united kingdom and I will share it. I can’t open it in the message. Any work or photos need to be emailed so we can upload. Can’t wait to see it. Email as many pics as you want over the next few weeks as I will planning to share them.