P3 – Tuesday 21st April

Good Morning Children,

I’ve not heard  from anyone yet so only feeling a 1 today!  Let me know what you have been doing and how you are getting on?  You can leave a quick comment below.

Next week I am hoping to start sharing some of your news on the blog, this will help you to keep in touch with your friends. You can send examples of your maths, literacy, stories, poems, art work or even photos of yourself  keeping busy doing  fun things while at home. This may give other kids ideas so please take pictures and email them to me  wldedridge-ps@westlothian.org.uk.

On the SUMDOG site I have created a spelling competition focused around previous learning in your Spelling Groups. Well done so far to Miss D, Miss I and Mr R who are all at the top of their groups leaderboards so far but there is plenty time for this to change so keep working hard as  the Competition doesn’t end until the 30th April and there will be a prize for each group, so good luck!

Here are today’s other challenges for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAIAm6BF0fs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFsZyazFyak

8 thoughts on “P3 – Tuesday 21st April”

1. Hi Mrs K,

I am feeling fine today, busy working on sumdog just now too catch up. Missing everyone so much.

Miss L

2. Hi Mrs Keegan

Today I’m feeling a 3 (good) as I get used to doing some school work at home again. I had some nice walks over Easter with my dog Bailey and got out on my bike as well.

This morning I have been doing some sumdog. I much prefer maths to spelling. I am also reading a chapter of one of my goosebumps books. I am going to write about what I have read and show it to my mum and dad.

Have a lovely day in the sunshine everyone ☀

Charlie R

3. Glad to hear from you Mr C, your so lucky to have such a cute dog to take walks. Pleased to hear youve been on sumdog, send me a friend request – KK333023. Cant believe you prefer maths to spelling as you are so good at spelling, I thought you would have been keen to take part in the SUMDOG spelling competition. Take care and stay in touch.

4. Hi Mrs Keegan,

I am learning to ride my bicycle, and climbed up a huge tree twice. I don’t like Joe Wick because it is too hard, so we go with my Dad to meadow next to us to run, and play football, and basketball and badminton. And today I used the dictionary to find words to the letters! I am missing the school.

Miss D.

5. Hi mrs Keegan, I’m feeling a 5 today. Cariss, carson mum and dad and I have been in the garden all day having some outside learning about bugs and flowers. I miss you so much.

From cassidy x

6. Take care Cassidy, missing you too – I’m going to email mum your sumdog and bugclub passwords today. You can join our sumdog spelling competition.

7. Wow Dorka – sounds like your having fun while learning and staying healthy! Guess what? I climbed a tree too.