P3 EASTER SPELLING COMPETITION

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a restful Easter break. For anyone who likes a challenge I have created a Spelling Competition on SUMDOG for all the children in Primary 3.  Please join in and have a try, the competition ends on the 30th April.  There will be a PRIZE!!!

Also please remember and check the TASKS button where you can slide the tab up and down to choose games using skills from different curriculum areas.  I have set up challenges for spelling patterns and multiplication tables which you have been learning at school. This will help you to consolidate skills taught.

Remember keep building up your coins. I have started to send gifts to some of the children and I was very pleased to have received  2 gifts of a table for my house. Thank you!

Hope anyone who was having a problem with accessing the House/Friend request section have managed to solve the issue. I was informed by one mum that it was accessible by smartphone but not on their laptop. Remember to request me as a friend my username is KK333023