We have been:
- Learning the ‘u’ sound
- Learning tricky words- was, went, his
- Learning subtraction facts and using rekenreks to support our learning
- Celebrating Mass with Fr Sebastian
- Creating Christmas Craft
- Learning what are harmful substances and where they should be kept in our homes
- Learning about the 3rd week of Advent
- Pantomime afternoon
- Christmas Activity Day
Another busy, fun filled week in P1!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support throughout this term.
I wish all families a very merry and holy Christmas!