Primary 1- 1/5/2020

Happy Friday P1!

You are at the end of another week of home learning- I hope you’ve had fun with all your tasks!

Today, I would like you to complete the BLOG tasks, Education City and SUMDOG. As normally today would be free writing Friday, you can create sentences about anything you want!

If you are stuck for an idea, I have a WAGOLL (what a good one looks like) and a template for you  as an example. You are pretending to be a Wizard, since at the beginning of the week we were helping Harry Potter create a new wand!

If I was a Wizard Free Writing WAGOLL

If I was a Wizard Free Writing

Remembering capital letter at the beginning, finger spaces between words and a full stop at the end.

I hope you all wrapped up warm for yesterday’s LEGO challenge, today you are building London Bridge!

Lego challenge Day 17

I hope you all have a lovely long weekend and I will post work for you all on Wednesday since you are on holiday Monday and Tuesday.

Stay safe P1, Missing you all!

Miss McCullagh