Primary 1- 24/4/2020

Happy Friday Primary 1!

Today I would  like you to continue with your BLOG tasks, Education City and SUMDOG. It is very close in our SUMDOG competition, I cannot wait to see which team wins at the end of today!

As today is Free Writing Friday- I would like you to spend some time free writing. If you are stuck for ideas of what to write about I thought writing about being a pirate would be super fun since yesterday you were building a new pirate ship for Captain Hook!

I have attached a WAGOLL (What A Good One Looks Like) to give you ideas and then a template to show how you can set your writing out- don’t forget your picture!

If I was a Pirate Free Writing WAGOLL

If I was a Pirate Free Writing

When writing remember a capital letter at the beginning of the sentence, finger spaces in between words and a full stop at the end.

Friday’s LEGO challenge is a very tricky one today! You are helping out Dr Who with a very special task! I have uploaded pictures to help you with what Dr Who is looking for!

Lego Challenge Day 12

I hope you all have enjoyed your tasks this week and please remember to be washing your hands and keeping yourself safe.

Have a great weekend!

Miss McCullagh