Easter Break

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well and coping with the current situation.  I would like to say a massive thank you for how well you have engaged with the home learning opportunities posted by the staff.  It has been a  learning curve for all of us!

I must share my praise and admiration for the staff  and partners of our school who have worked well together to share a variety of interesting, fun activities to keep the learning going for our children.  If you have any issues with our digital learning please email the school and we will address them.

Please see below a message from West Lothian Council regarding the Easter Break.

The Easter break begins from Friday 3rd April until Monday 20th April. It is important for everyone to give themselves a break. There are links on the following site if you require some activities during this time. https://www.westlothian.gov.uk/article/51911/Learning-at-home

Stay Safe

Mrs Burns