Happy New Year from Class 3!

Class 3 have been very busy setting targets for the new year, getting to know the new extension and starting our new topic all about the rain forest.
Cary: I really enjoyed eating lunch in the new dining hall. It’s an amazing building. It has lots of space.
I am looking forward to the summer because I will get a long holiday and can be outside lots. The rainforest will be a good topic because there will be lots to learn.

Josh: The first thing I am looking forward to is my birthday. My birthday is in February, I am going to be 12. This year I am going to save my pocket money every week. I will have £520 at the end of the year. I am going to be rich! Snakes and spiders live in the rainforest. It is hot and wet there.

Caitlin: I birthday tomorrow I am enjoyed my birthday/ I went to the soft play my friend slept over. We went to pizza hut for dinner. We had a party in Class 3. It was good fun. We played games and had treats.

Geordie: I am looking forward to going to Belgium with p7 soon. The rainforest will be a fun topic because I can learn about all the exciting animals that live there. I enjoyed the tribal music and dance with Mrs Innes this week.

Callum: I really enjoyed the tribal music. There was a big drum beating. Caitlin’s party was great fun. I won a game.

2 thoughts on “Happy New Year from Class 3!”

1. Hi Class 3.

You’ve had a busy start to the new year. The rainforest topic sounds like it’s going to be great fun. I’m sure you’ll learn lots of interesting facts and skills. I’m looking forward to hearing all about your learning this term.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. Hi Class 3
    Happy New Year. It has been great to see you all so happy to be back at school. I agree, Cary, the new dining hall is great. Wow Josh, you certainly will be rich.
    The tribal dance with Mrs Innes sounds like lots of fun. I will try to pop along this week to see it.