Our week in p7b

What have we been up to?

Abbie: I enjoyed using the DS’s in spelling because it helped us to learn our spelling words for the week.

Sophie M: I enjoyed writing my autobiography. I liked being able to make up what I’m going to do when I’m older.

Rabeea: Maths was good this week because it was interesting and it helped revise my adding skills.

Louise: I enjoyed the Onesie walk because it was nice to get some fresh air and to chat with our buddies.

Alistair: I liked doing P.E. because we were playing team dodgeball. We were focusing on our teamwork skills.

Callum: I really enjoyed the feeling of winning at dodgeball with my team.

Who has impressed?

Luke: My p1 buddy Jason impressed me during the Onesie walk because he was being sensible and friendly.

Emma: I’m proud of my little sister Amber for going to school even though she was a wee bit upset.

Sam: Callum has impressed me by being the first person to reach step 3.

Rebecca: My p1 buddy impressed me with her road safety skills.

Taylor: My buddy impressed me during the Onesie walk by being brave and choosing not to walk with her mum.

3 thoughts on “Our week in p7b”

1. P7b, I’m looking forward to reading your autobiographies and to read some of your earlier memories! It was great to read about how proud you are of your buddies – you have been doing a great job helping them settle into Balbardie. Keep up the great start you have made to P7. 🙂