Lowport day 2 (P5b)

Today was very busy at Beecraigs all morning with the instructors. In the afternoon we went to Linlithgow Palace to meet the guides from Linlithgow Primary. They took us around telling us lots of interesting facts about life in the palace under King James.

After that we walked to Mac’s the ice cream shop where we all, even Mrs Johns, Mrs Aitken and Miss Carerra had a delicious ice cream. The weather was quite sunny and we walked along the side of the loch to the park for a long play before hurrying back to the centre for tea.

Mr McCabe joined us for tea.

After tea it was the Big Quiz…Charlotte and Florence won with 31/40. Their team was called “Canoe”

We were all sooooo excited about the disco and danced and played games till after 9pm before we ate a light supper and then bed for the last time at Lowport.

Here are our comments:-

Olivia- So far the best bit has been the Forest hunt and ice cream. I got a berry blast one

Kaycee- So far the chips after swimming were great and ice cream…I had cookies and cream in my cone

Liam- There are so many good parts-swimming has been great

Brandon- I really liked The Adventure walk at Beecraigs but looking forward to the disco

Rory- I really enjoyed getting muddy at Beecraigs

Jamie- I loved Orienteering because we were running about looking for the flags and being timed on each course

Jay- My best part was going through the tunnel at Beecraigs

Shaun- My best part was getting my room at Lowport

Holly-  I loved going to Beecraigs with my friends and putting mud on my face

Eva-Visiting Linlithgow Palace was good because I liked learning more about Mary Queen of Scots

Brooke- I enjoyed putting mud on my face at Beecraigs and  swimming with my friends

Florence- My best bit was the disco because we had sweets and dancing. Charlotte and I won the quiz just before the disco. Our group was called “Canoe”

Charlotte- My best part was laughing so much with Florence at all the activities we shared

Owen- It was getting mud all over my face and camouflaging at Beecraigs

Kyle- It was building a den at Beecraigs

Dylan- The best part for me was swimming on Wednesday evening

Alistair- I enjoyed the disco. I won 3 games

Alfie- The best bit was going to Beecraigs, meeting the tutors at Lowport and sharing a room with Dylan and Alistair

Aaron- The best week and a half !

Max- Great fun during the day…Orienteering was great. I liked running about and being timed on each course

Aaran- The best part was going into the adventure part at Beecraigs

Annie- I liked walking through the river at Beecraigs

Ruby- I liked the Orienteering –it was fun. We were first back. I was partner’s with Ellie Rose

Ellie Rose- The best bit was walking in the river at Beecraigs

Orla- I enjoyed the Forest Adventure and going through the tunnels

Breakfast today was cereal, fruit, yogurt, boiled egg and toast

Dinner today was chips, salad and fish fingers followed by ice cream and mixed fruit

We have had so much fun with our friends, teachers and instructors

Thank you to everyone who came along to share in our activities Mrs Mackenzie, Mrs Mansfield, Mrs Leamy, Mr McCabe, Mrs Jamieson and Mrs McClafferty

Thanks Mrs Johns and Miss Carerra too

Good night !

Back to Balbardie Primary tomorrow after a loch walk, games and an early lunch