Day 1 at Lowport with Primary 5a

It’s arrived –Lowport P5a’s week

We arrived at the Lowport centre yesterday. We dropped our bags and then walked to the palace to get a guided walk by school children from Linlithgow Primary…we learned so much.

Afterwards we ate our own lunch outside at The Peel. Weather dry and nice

We then took part in Orienteering with the instructors from Lowport centre. We stayed in our 3 groups..Mrs Aitken, Miss Carerra and Mr Blair… We had lots of fun all around the Peel with our partner finding little flags with different letters on them depending on the colour.

Dinner was early as we were going swimming. Mr Reid, Miss Garland, Mrs Laidlaw and Mrs Knowles joined us for dinner.

We had soup and bread then sausages, potatoes and mixed vegetables. The plates were full !

After that we had a long walk along the canal to the swimming pool

Comments:-

Zara- Orienteering with Ammie Leigh was really good fun

Ammie Leigh-Getting a chippie was really nice and it warmed me up after the swimming

Donna- Swimming is great fun and being with all my friends

Luke- Orienteering was really good fun. I was partners with Ross. Mrs Aitken said we were really fast at finding the flags

Ross- I liked Orienteering and I liked learning how to use the map beforehand

Arran- Swimming was really good fun as I was with my friends in the pool

Lucas- Swimming was great as we were all playing on the rafts

Blaire- Swimming was great as I was playing with my friends. We were in the water for ages

Jodie- I really liked searching for the flags on the Orienteering.My partner was Blaire

Erin- I really enjoyed the Orienteering as we were running about looking for the flags. I was partner with Donna. Mrs Aitken said we were quite fast

Gabriel- The best bit was swimming. Everyone was splashing each other

Rory-  I enjoyed Orienteering. My partner was Gabriel. I liked finding the flags. We were good at it!

Niamh- I liked Orienteering. It was fun. I was with Mia

Mia- I really enjoyed the visit to Linlithgow Palace. I liked one of the games that we played. Girls from Linlithgow Primary took us around and shared facts with us

Tamsyn- Orienteering was great I liked searching for the flags around the Peel. My partner was Katie

Katie- Swimming was great. We had fun in the water playing on the float. It sunk as so many of us tried to climb on !

Callum- The best part so far has been Orienteering. It was great fun working as a team. We had to stick together

Murray- I liked using the map and learned more from Dave the instructor

Ellis- I liked working with my best friend at Orienteering and using a map

Lucas- I liked Orienteering as I was running around with Evan, my partner

Evan- Swimming was fun. We played around in the water with the floats

Cameron- Orienteering was fun. We had fun running about and exploring the Peel

Kai- Swimming was good as I had lots of fun with the floats

Shelbi- I liked swimming because I was practising swimming as it wasn’t too deep

Maisie- I liked Orienteering because I got to do it with Shelbi and Lily. I had a turn holding the map. We were running around The Peel looking for the little flags

Lily- I enjoyed the Orienteering because we got lost but we always found our way back, it was tricky looking for the flags

Photos on Twitter or will be uploaded later 

Everyone having such  good time 🙂