P3A

We have had a very busy week in P3A doing rehearsals for our P3 assembly and the P3/4 show. We celebrated World Book Day by inviting parents and grandparents in to share stories with us, which we really enjoyed! Thank you again to Ada’s mum and Olivia and Aaron’s gran. We also listened to a story shared by Brodie and Gracie in P7. We did a World Book Day Quiz and were able to answer lots of questions about popular books and book characters! We completed the ‘Reading Star’ challenge at home and have brought in lots of lovely photos of us sharing stories in different ways. Look out for our display in the school library!

Here are some of our highlights from the week:

Carley: This week, I have enjoyed practising for our assembly because I found out where we are going to sit and where the microphone is going to be.

Teigan: I enjoyed maths.

Mia: I enjoyed practising for the assembly because we were practising with 3B.

Holly: I enjoyed World Book Day because Aaron and Olivia’s Gran and Ada’s mum came to share a story.

Megan: I enjoyed World Book Day.

Ethan: I enjoyed it when we were getting books from the library because it was fun.

Jude: I enjoyed Big Writing because we were writing a story.

Alex: I enjoyed Big Writing because I wrote a story called ‘The Magic Stairs’.

Olivia: I enjoyed it when my Gran came because she told us a story about when she was little.

Scott B: I enjoyed Big Writing because I wrote a funny story.

Amber: I enjoyed Big Writing because I was writing a story that was set underwater.

Ellis: I enjoyed Big Writing.

Ada: I enjoyed practising for our assembly because we had to imagine that there was a stage. Some people forgot to imagine that there was a stage and just walked on it without going up the stairs.

Leila: I enjoyed it when we did our quiz for World Book Day because I saw one of my favourite books and favourite authors on it.

Millie: I enjoyed Big Writing because I wrote a story about Egypt and we’re learning about Egypt. I liked it because it was quite funny and I put a lot of effort into it.

Aaron: I enjoyed Big Writing because I set my story in a town with a gingerbread man and a gingerbread house.

River: I enjoyed it when we were practising our P3 assembly about Ancient Egyptians because Alex forgot to lie on the floor.

TJ: I enjoyed Big Writing because I forgot to put the title of my story on it.

Shannon: I enjoyed practising our assembly lines.

Max: I was sad on Thursday and Friday because my friend Jack was not at school so I didn’t get to see him. But I did get to play with a lot of other people.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

P3A