P3a

Hollie – I loved everything! Especially when I wore my Rudolf jumper, making my Christmas dinner mat, the Christmas party and Christmas dinner!
Sarah – I enjoyed the Christmas party and I am close to being a Bronze Champion and I am very excited.
Lois – I liked making the Christmas lunch mats.
Akasha – I liked when Santa came to our Christmas party because every class got a “Chilly Chums” reindeer teddy.
Elena – My favourite part was everything this week.
Emily – I enjoyed our Christmas party and I also liked I got in the Bronze Champion yesterday.
Charlotte – I really liked the Christmas party and it was very hot afterwards and I was very thirsty! I also liked playing musical statues.
Teigan – I enjoyed the Christmas party.
Daniel – I enjoyed seeing Santa at the Christmas party and I also liked when we made our Christmas mat for our lunch. I also liked when we did Golden Time today.
Sam – I liked when we had our Christmas lunch.
Lexi – I enjoyed the Christmas party because I almost won at musical bumps.
Lucas – I liked when Santa gave us presents at the party.
Emma – My favourite thing was going to the Christmas party and also making the Christmas mats for our Christmas dinner.
Luke – I enjoyed our Christmas party and I liked winning. I won musical statues!
Rosie – I liked when we came back down from the party with our little reindeers and when we were shocked when we saw the party bags.
Eva – I liked when we got the party bags and we got the reindeers from Santa.
Rheagan – I liked when we sang “Santa got stuck up the chimney”!