P3a

Archie – I enjoyed writing our newspaper articles and when we made our Christmas candles. I enjoyed when we did the tsunami and tornado experiment. I also enjoyed the Bronze Champion Event.
Kyle – My favourite thing of the week was when I made my Christmas tree on my candle. I liked when we made the tsunami experiment.
Luke – My favourite part of the week was when we went to the Bronze Champion event. I also really liked making the tsunami experiment and the tornado.
Hollie – I really, really, really enjoyed the Bronze Champion Event. I thought it was amazing! And also, I really liked pouring the wax into my candle and making the tree on my candle.
Lois – I enjoyed seeing the animals at the Bronze Champion Event.
Lexi – I enjoyed going to the Bronze Champion Event.
Elena – I enjoyed everything in school this week! I enjoyed when we did our water cycle picture.
Maddison – My favourite thing of the week was seeing all of the cool animals at the Bronze Champion. There was a snake, a duck, a guinea pig and a rabbit.
Rowan – I enjoyed going to the Bronze Champion and seeing the animals, but I didn’t like the smell of the hand-wash!
Akasha – My favourite part of the week was when I put glitter on my Christmas candle. It looks like pixie dust. I also liked when I poured my wax into my candle.
Daniel – I liked when Lois was the Class Dojo winner.
Sam – I enjoyed when we petted the animals at the Bronze Champion Event.