Another busy week in Class Star

We have had another busy week in Class Star.  We were focusing on Inspirational Maths and working outdoors to find shapes and look for maths in our environment.  We had a lovely trip to Cafe Yum Yum for our Out and About.

Cody – The cafe was good and I tried tea for the first time (I thought it would be nicer).  We measured out how big rainforest trees are and I was really surprised.

David – I got water and a crispy cake at the cafe, I really liked it. I liked the whole school sing-a-long.

Cameron – so I went to the cafe. Oh I just forgot true or false did I GO to the cafe …………. I did but only for 20 mins but guess what did you know there is white hot chocolate. So that is all folks see you next week so bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeee 😀

Yolie – I liked the Sing-a long this week.  I ordered a bacon roll at Cafe Yum Yum (I put tomato ketchup on it ) it tasted nice.

Jayden – I loved making our rain gauge to measure the rain fall.  I enjoyed outside maths this week.  My favourite thing this week was going to Cafe Yum Yum I ordered a white hot chocolate it was really good. Have a nice holiday weekend everyone.