Class O

We have had a busy week learning about paragraphs and have wrote a story to include at least three paragraphs. We have been looking at frequency charts and creating our own chart.

Cameron – I wrote a story about a imp from PVZGW2! and I did some fractions and I help others and I was measuring weird  things like my finger bye for now.

Cody –  I wrote paragraphs about Garden warfare 2 And what it is if your wondering, I done fractions and measured  some stuff like a table and my hand which is 6 Centimetres! (No not the table) bye M8s.

Jayden – I have enjoyed our first week of swimming it was so fun I dived in the water but my chest got a bit soar but I like jumping into the water. I like doing drawing in the school. I have also made a self portrait drawing. Sometimes I play and draw my things I was learning from Cameron. I also like the new sensory tray which is jelly you can eat jelly but not the jelly in sensory tray.

Liam – I have had fun with the puppets. I enjoyed doing a summer word search and also like blanket fun with Mrs Wilson.