Class M

LAC

This week we have continued our recycling topic. We emptied our bin out on to the floor and sorted the rubbish in to the proper bins. We realised we are not recycling everything that we could at the moment. From now on we are going to try and recycle more. Some of us used our map skills to walk round the school and do a bin audit. We had to put coloured dots on the map every time we found a bin.

David – I recycled the paper and card. We tipped the bin on the floor.

Dylan – We walked round the school to find bins. We found some sneaky bins that we hadn’t noticed before. We had to use the map to get round the school. Maps are important.

Yolie – I put some plastic in the bin. Yoghurt plastic and a plastic bottle and plastic milk straws and plastic milk bottles.

This week was World Book Day. Everyone in the whole school stopped whatever they were doing at 2.45 to do some reading. We read some more of our Horrid Henry Novel. We also made some cool bookmarks and gave ourselves some Horrid Henry names. Do you think they suit us?

Dizzy David, Dangerous Dylan, Gym Joe, Adventurous Amazing Parkour Adam, Clever Charlie, Mucky Mrs McNeill, Youthful Yolie, Messy Mrs McLean!

Joe – I made a cardboard bookmark because it was World Book Day. I dressed up as Harry Potter at BB’s.

Aiden – I stayed at Bankton Primary School till 1 o’clock in the afternoon. They have tokens instead of bands for the lunches.