Class O

This week we  finished our class magazine. It is called ‘Crazy Kidz’ . Our magazine has word searches, spot the difference, a comic strip, colouring pages, jokes and mazes. It was great fun. In maths we have been subtracting two numbers vertically with exchanging 10s or 100s.

img_1611

Cameron – I enjoyed PE with my integration class. We played cat and mouse and extreme tunnel tig.  I like the new choose trays there is shaving foam sand and yellow foam I can sculpture a castle using this.

img_1616

Liam – I liked making a stained glass window with Mrs Spence, I made a cat with a moon and stars. I like to read the big books with Mrs Mallin. I read chips, chicken and peas, it was about a fast fox and a slow dog.

img_1619

Cody – This week is probably the best week of all because I got to spend more time with my friends. We were making Charles Rennie Macintosh stained glass windows, mines was a knight and giant flying skeleton. This gave me an idea to create these on video games. I also enjoyed playing the wii with Cameron we played mario kart and it was a draw and i played WAH WAH HEEEEEEEEEE (or waluigi).

img_1612

Cailtin – I received Pupil of the Week for being a helpful buddy to the primary ones. In maths I was learning to  subtract two numbers with exchanging 10s it was quite tricky but I did do it.