Class O

We finished  off our Scottish topic this week with  highland games, Scottish dancing and Scottish food tasting it was great fun. We enjoyed developing our social skills with board games with Classes M and G. We have started to produce a Class O magazine as part of our writing and are looking forward to finishing it off next week.

img_1601

Caitlin – I liked my visit to Armadale Primary School because I got to visit the head teacher her name is Mrs Phillips. At integration I could wear my onsie as we were having a movie and could take our own sweets. I also liked to play in the rainbow room with my friends for golden time.

img_1693

Cameron – I have enjoyed the highland games. I learnt Scottish dancing and I tried irn bru for the first time I kind of liked it. I also liked the disco with my friends.

img_1600

Jayden – I liked the Scottish dancing. I tried Scottish food like oatcakes and Scottish cheese they were delicious. I also tried irn bru it was good. I also liked to played the monkey game.

img_1599

Cody – This week has been the best especially today as this is the last day of school. I also enjoyed the board games this afternoon. I played monopoly with all my friends it was good to play with Aiden.