Class M

img_1687 img_1690 img_1693 img_1701

We have been continuing our learning about Scotland this week. We made a leaflet in writing letting people know about the castles, food and interesting places we can visit. Did you know that Ben Nevis is the highest mountain in Scotland and that Loch Lomond is the biggest Loch? We are having a mini Highland games today we will be playing games and learning how to do Highland dancing.

David – I was doing the numbers with Joe and Mrs Wilson it was adding sums. We made a 3D map of Scotland I painted Ben Nevis.

img_1704

Yolie – I went to the Valentine Disco on Wednesday and played with the P7b girls it was good fun I danced the Hey Macarena.

Joe – I had fun at the Valentine disco I played tig with Jayden and Cameron. In maths we were using the giant hundred square with Mrs Wilson we were doing adding sums on it. It was Yolie’s birthday party on Wednesday I was having fun.

Dylan  –  I was playing a game at Valentine disco it was hide and go seek. We have been learning about Scotland, a fact about Mary Queen of Scots she got her head cut off!