5B

This week has been a busy week this is our highlights.

Evie: Our assembly was my highlight “I liked the full thing”. I liked writing about my own Victorian invention.  As well as this I liked playing chain tig and Wizzards, Goblins and Giants.

Caitlin: I liked learning all the songs for our assembly. I also enjoyed planning my own Victorian invention.

Kayleigh: I liked learning about the Victorians because they are very interesting.

Leia: I enjoyed learning about what jobs we may have had if we had lived during the Victorian age. I also enjoyed playing hide and seek during free choose at PE.

Sophie: I liked the assembly especially when we were performing our songs. I also was happy to accidently find out I was star writer this week.

Erin: I liked doing the assembly and I liked getting a biscuit.  I also enjoyed PE particularly playing cops and robbers.

Kaitlin: I liked reading the history book yesterday it even had the beginning of the world!

Demi Leigh: I enjoyed doing writing.  I enjoyed the punishments in PE like having to sing I’m a little teapot.

David: I liked the Victorian song and all of our assembly.

Olivia: I liked writing because it got me to use my imagination to think of different things.

Grace: I liked playing chain tig and running away.

Ellis: I liked writing because I enjoyed writing instructions on how to operate my own invention.

Evan: I enjoyed rehearsing the assembly and chain tig.

Robyn: I liked performing the street children song.

Emma: I liked assembly.

Charlie: I enjoyed learning all the song in the assembly.

Ben: I liked having a juice and biscuit after the assembly.

Well done to all the pupils for their hard work this week and fabulous performance and a big thank you to all the parents, family members and carers that came along to show your support. From Mr Cunningham.

img_1488 img_1490 img_1491 img_1492 img_1493 img_1494 img_1496 img_1497 img_1498 img_1499 img_1500 img_1501 img_1502 img_1503 img_1504 img_1505 img_1507 img_1508 img_1509 img_1510 img_1511

One thought on “5B”