Happy New Year -P3/2

Happy New Year to all-Grace,Lily

I was delighted to get the MVP from Mr Jeffries-Harris

This year I am looking forward to going out with my uncle David-Dylan

We are looking forward to our trip on January 16th to the Forth Bridges visitor centre-Nina,Eden,Max,Sophie M, Rory,Sophie S

We are really excited  about going on our trip-Jess,Eva

We want to do more work in 2017-Florence,Ross, Niamh

I am looking forward to visiting Florida and Belgium this year-Isla

We are going to go on our xbox less in 2017-Luis,Archie

Last year I enjoyed exploding my volcano with my gran and this year I am  looking forward to going to Nina and Holly’s parties-Katie

Thank you for all my lovely presents. I loved opening them all on Christmas morning 🙂

We start this year preparing for our trip to the Forth Bridges Visitor Centre on Monday 16th January 2017…It will be a wonderful experience as 94% of the new bridge called The Queensferry Crossing is complete. We will be able to see all three bridges on our visit and learn about them all.

Good luck everyone preparing your Scots poem before the Competition on Monday 23rd January. We will practise them every day in class so lots of practise at home will be most helpful.

One thought on “Happy New Year -P3/2”

1. Hello everyone,

I’d like to add my thanks too for some lovely gifts. It was great to get back to school last week. I enjoyed the spelling foam. I wonder if we can think of some other fun, messy ways to learn our spelling patterns. Get your thinking caps on P3/2!