Class O week of fun

img_1335

It was fun week at swimming this week as it was our last week of swimming lessons. We had fun being scientists and liked to see the results of our experiments. We enjoyed celebrating Jamie’s birthday and looking forward to his party on Friday.

img_1339

Caitlin – I really enjoyed swimming because we soaked the swimming teachers . I was a bit sad because it was our last week at swimming. This week I was doing budgets in maths with Mrs O’Neill I found it a bit tricky calculating the money.

img_1347

Jayden – I enjoyed swimming cause the water was so refreshing and I loved soaking the swimming teachers. I really enjoyed science cause it was fun doing the salt dough experiments.

img_1346

Cameron – I enjoyed soaking my swimming teachers and I enjoyed the science experiment.

Cody –  Swimming was amazing I went into the deep end of the pool and managed to touch the bottom of the pool with my feet. I also enjoyed jumping in the pool and super soaking my teachers. I  had a Christmas craft activity in my integration class and finished one of the shortest types of book called ‘ Horrid Henry’s Revenge’.