Class O Multi-Sensory Learning

Some pupils from Primary 5 went to school camp at the Lowport Centre. Cameron really enjoyed this.

Cameron: I took part in lots of activities. I went canoeing on the canal, tunnelling, walking around the loch, swimming and we had a disco. My favourite part was canoeing becasue I had never tried it before and it was really fun. I will definitely try it agian.

Cody, Caitlin and Jamie worked well as a team playing Monopoly to develop addition, subtraction and money skills.

Caitlin: It was fun playing with Jamie and Cody. I was trying to buy lots of houses to help me win.

Liam and Jayden used a variety of materials to complete multiplication calcualtions this week.

This week Class O refelected on the class novel we have been reading by recreating some of the main scences through role play. We have been reading Gansta Granny by David Walliams.

Cody: I enjoyed trying to steal the crown jewels from the Tower of London after swimming up the River Thames.

Liam: I loved dressing up as the Queen and pretending to be Ben while eating biscuits and playing Scrabble.

Jayden: Dressing us as granny and playing Scrabble with Liam was fun. I tasted cabbage and It tasted good.

One thought on “Class O Multi-Sensory Learning”

1. So many different things going on in class and out of class this week Class O. Liam, you make a fabulous Gangsta Granny. Cameron, I am so pleased you enjoyed yourself at Lowport, canoeing sounds great fun.