Class O

Caitlin – I enjoyed playing countdown with Mrs Mallin, Cody and Jayden. I was five numbers away from getting it correct but Mrs Mallin got the number so she won. I enjoyed doing my Primary 7 assembly it was about growth and fixed mindset it was nice to see my mum watching me. I also like to draw and play games with my friends.

IMG_0893     IMG_0896

Liam – I had fun using the magnetic numbers to do my maths, I used all the red numbers. I used toothpaste and a cotton bud to right my spelling words.

IMG_0892  IMG_0894

Jayden – I had fun making the cheerios move. I used fabric, wool and a comb. I rubbed the comb with the fabric and wool then put the comb beside the cheerios and they started to spin. I enjoy using the dominoes to do my times table.

IMG_0855     IMG_0899

Cameron – I enjoyed writing my first chapter of my story. It was about a teacher who went missing but the children found him. I had fun playing in the rainbow room with Jamie.

One thought on “Class O”

1. What a busy week Class O. Caitlin, I thought you did a super job at the p7 assembly. Cameron, your story sounds very interesting. I hope none of our teachers go missing.