Primary 6A

Scott – We’ve had a good week, we’ve been practising our Celebration Success song and started to learn our dance yesterday.
Louise – In Maths, the Hexagons were learning about adding and subtracting negative numbers. It was OK!
Lexis – We have begun working towards our class assembly. It’s going to be about our journey throughout the year and celebrating our achievements and success.
Kiera B – In art and design we used chalks to create a galaxy.
Ella – Some of us have completed our space fact files and some of us are still working on this. Mine was on the planet Venus – one of my facts was that it is the hottest planet.
Gemma B – We have completed our Planet Mnemonics – Jane us helped us remember how to spell Mnemonics: My Nan Eats Mountains Of Nachos in Chilli Sauce.
Jessie – We started our background for our space art.
Freya – We are learning about Sexual Education and our first class lesson was yesterday. It was interesting.
Lexis – I was awarded MVP for my performances in PE – Yahoo!
Louisa – The good weather this week has meant I’ve been out playing every day.
Isla – Our new style Golden Time started last week, and it was the best time ever.
Ellie – We were outside with our primary 1 buddies and we helped them to learn about number to fifty.