From P5b’s Blog Post Box:

We had a great time at New Lanark. I liked…

…the Annie McLeod ride because it told us all about her life and what her job was like.             Noah

…the Harmony video because it was as if she really was from the future and now I know even more about Robert Owen and the mills.         Gabriel

…the Annie McLeod experience because of the holograms like the silent monitor. I liked learning about water power.         Robyn

…the Annie McLeod ride because the story was great and the holograms were amazing. I also liked the amazing scenery because there is a stunning waterfall and the woodland is beautiful.     Fiona

..the amazing site of New Lanark. The schoolroom was also fantastic. I loved doing drill!           Skye

…the schoolroom because I enjoyed Mr Smart and Mr Hardacre’s art lesson.          Michelle

IMG_0894IMG_0898

Pupil of the Week: Harry

2 thoughts on “From P5b’s Blog Post Box:”

1. Great photos P5b, sounds like you all had a great time at New Lanark. I know that Skye really enjoyed it 😀 I have also heard lots about your amazing victorian afternoon tea on Thursday, mmmmh, it sounded delicious! Well done for great learning this week 😀