Super swimmers in Class M

There was much excitement this week as it was our first week back at swimming and we were all looking forward to.

Joe – I enjoyed swimming as it was the first one after the summer holidays. We were doing star jumps.

Dylan – I enjoyed swimming in the big pool. I tried to swim on the top of the water, using front crawl moves, this is faster.

Caitlin – I enjoyed swimming yesterday because I did very well. Mrs Hay was in on Wednesday and I enjoyed working with her. It was dress down day today and I liked it.

Cary – I have been working very hard on constructing a Lego Dacta model. It is a crane. It can lift a heavy pencil case and I am trying to find other things it can lift too.

Mrs Mclean – I have been very impressed with Cary’s concentration and perseverance with the task.

Next week some of us are looking forward to a visit from Cool Creatures with our P6 integration classes.

Note from Mrs McLean:

Remember to log on and leave a comment as part of your home learning.

4 thoughts on “Super swimmers in Class M”

1. Hi Class M! I loved reading your class blog. Your visit from Cool Creatures sounds like it will be very interesting. What sort of creatures will there be?
    Miss Barrie

2. Cary, I have also been impressed with your concentration this week. Well done. Dylan, I thought your front stroke on top of the water was fantastic too.