Celebrating Success in everything ! (P3/2)

It was our Celebrating Success Assembly this morning and we were delighted to see so many family members and friends there to watch us sing together and some of us received certificates too.

Well done Ben Marr,  Jason, Megan,  Robert and Erin …

We all can celebrate success for lots of learning that we do in our class. Here are our comments ….

Connor and Emma- We want to celebrate my work on the class walls.

Alfie, Aaron, Robert, Sophia, Oliver, Demi-Leigh and Sam-We want to celebrate my volcano knowledge

Lauren, Suvi and Isla – We would like to celebrate us singing ‘Here Comes the Sun’ at Celebrating Success.

Ben Marr- I would like to celebrate my  learning in drama using scripts.

Jason, David, Ava, Mia, Ben Wilson , Megan, Charlie, Sophie and Erin – We would like to celebrate all our learning in P3/2.

7 thoughts on “Celebrating Success in everything ! (P3/2)”

1. Well done p3/2! You all did great at your assembly today and I hope it helps bring us some sunshine 🙂

2. Well done P3/2 and all P2’s and 3’s I really enjoyed being part of your Celebrating Success Assembly. Well done to everyone for all their hard work throughout the year so far.
    Megan is very proud of her award.

3. I liked doing the assembly it was AMAZING I liked seeing my MUM and on Friday I liked getting my pupil of the week certificate (Mia)