Class O’s Learning…A long week and a Short Week!

I have been learning about parts of the body especially the eyes and face. I can name the different parts of the eyes. I drew a picture of my face. I talked about my feelings when I grow up and become a teenager.  I enjoyed swimming yesterday. Everyone had to swim underwater and go through the hula hoops. We were also beginning to learn the breast-stroke. It was tricky. You had to swim with frog legs!

by Caitlin

I learned about parts of the body. I enjoyed learning about the heart and how it works. I really enjoyed investigating a murder on a construction site. The digger and spades were great to use to dig up the bones.

by Cary

I learned about the heart and how it works. You will die if your heart stops beating. I have been learning the two times table in Maths and I am good at it.  2 x 11=22.  I wrote a story about the crime scene in the playground and another murder on a construction site. I enjoyed investigating the murder by digging up bones and dressing up as a construction worker with a yellow vest and hard hat.

by Adam

I had an amazing week in Belgium with p7. My favourite part was the chocolate factory. I learned lots about the Wars and the War graves. This week I have enjoyed writing about a crime scene and a murder.

by Geordie

I have been learning about money in Maths this week. I have been learning about the combinations of coins that make £1 –  100 1pence coins make £1 – 50 2pence coins make £1 and 2 50pence coins make £1. I have enjoyed writing about a crime sence. I enjoyed being a detective and investingating what happened. It was fun digging in the sand to find bones. It was a human!

by Josh

One thought on “Class O’s Learning…A long week and a Short Week!”

1. Wow Class O, you have been learning lots and lots of different things. The crime scene sounds very interesting and I’m glad that the digging up was a success!
    Have a good weekend.