Welcome back everyone from P3/2 !

This morning we returned to school after the Easter Holidays….We had lots of fun during them.

Here are our comments today :

Aaron-Ben came over to my house and we played with Skylander figures and the xbox 360. It is good to be back at school.

Mia-During the holidays my mamo and muffer ( danish for gran and grandad) came to visit me from Denmark.

Demi Leigh- I went to my gran’s and my aunt’s and played with my cousin.

Connor, Liam- We played on our Xbox 360.

Suvi- I liked going to a posh hotel in Glasgow and watching a concert.

Robert- I was seven in the holidays !

Megan-I went horse riding on Sparky.

Erin-I met new cousins and we went to Landmark in Aviemore for the day.

David- I played with my cousin.

Oliver-I went to Linlithgow and had a huge ice cream !

Sam-I went to London by aeroplane and stayed for five nights. I went up on the London eye.

Sophie-Ava and Erin came to my house for the afternoon…We had an awesome lunch !

Charlie- I went to Blackpool and I stayed at my aunty Lana’s friends house. I went to the Pleasure Beach and I got to go on all the rides.

Ava- For my brother’s birthday we went to Pirate Golf.

Ben W-  I went to my dad’s house and I played my i pad.

Ben M- I went to St Andrew’s and had a really good time and went to a great swimming pool which had flumes and three different diving boards !

Emma- I went to Portugal and went swimming every day. I had a lot of fun !

Sophia-I went to a hotel in Malta. There was a mini disco every night. I went swimming every day.

Isla-We went to Ireland by the ferry and  the car.

Alfie- I went to a hotel in Crieff and in the hotel was a cinema and swimming pool. The rooms were really  nice.

Jason- I got a present sent from my Aunty Fiona who lives in New Zealand. It is across the world !

Holidays are now over and we are looking forward to lots of new learning in class especially Volcanoes  and our class novel Invisible Stanley.

ARTICLE 13

We have the right to find out things and share what you think with others, by talking, drawing, writing or in any other way.

7 thoughts on “Welcome back everyone from P3/2 !”

1. Sounds like everybody has had a wonderful holiday – Mia wouldn’t know the correct spelling for grandparents in Danish – it should read ‘mormor og morfar’ 🙂

2. Suvi and her cousin did a lot of screaming and dancing at the Vamps concert! I should have taken ear plugs! 😉

3. Hi Primary 3/2,

WOW! You have all been really busy during the Easter holidays and I really enjoyed reading about all of the different things you got up to. You all looked well rested this week and ready for learning. I’m looking forward to hearing all about your volcanoes work this term – what a fun leasrning topic.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

Miss Henderson

4. Sophie has loved being back at school. She said her favourite thing has been story writing about what you can see in summer.

5. I love being back at school I love learning about volcanoes it is really fun
    I love you Mrs Aitken.

I love being back at school I love leaning volcanoes it is really fun

I love you Mrs Aitken