Monster Writing in Class O!

Geordie 1Josh 1Caitlin 1AdamGeordie 2Josh 2Caitlin 2

Caitlin: This week everyone has been writing about their monster. We made our monsters out of clay. My monster is blue and it has red and pink ears. It has dark blue shoes. We have been learning to use describing words in our writing.

Josh: I enjoyed making a monster with clay. I was good at putting details in my monster. I used my monster to write a story about a monster blowing up Balbardie primary school by over heating it.

Cary: I drew a monster to be the character in my story. I listed all his special features to help me learn about descriptive words.

Geordie: For writing this week I created a dangerous German scientist monster using clay. He was the character in my story. He wanted to destroy Balbardie Primary school. I used him to help me develop the use of descriptive words in my writing. I managed to use 14 destriptive words in my story!

Adam: I made a monster that was going to be the character in my story this week. I haven’t deceided on a name for him yet. I have been learning to use descritive words. My character is big, deadly and fast. He is also cool.

One thought on “Monster Writing in Class O!”