P4M- WB 16.3.15

Aidan: “My favourite thing was learning about commutative law for dividing in maths”.

Michelle: “I liked outdoor P.E because we were working on our team work skills”.

Gabriel: “I liked learning how to divide with remainders in maths”.

Callum: “I enjoyed practicing my words in 3D using play dough because it was fun”.

Casey: “I liked making our Viking shields for our assembly because we got to create our own designs”.

Harry: “I enjoyed learning our new Viking song for our assembly and have become much better at it now after practicing it”.

Miss Mowat and Mrs Clark are so impressed with our home learning Viking projects! They are all absolutely amazing and it is clear how much effort has been put into them. Well done! 🙂

Article 13- the right to freedom of expression.

100_1282 100_1284 100_1286 100_1288 100_1289 100_1290 100_1291 100_1292 100_1293

5 thoughts on “P4M- WB 16.3.15”

1. Well done p4. Have you looked at class b’s blog post? Class b have also been learning about Vikings? I think their Viking food looks good do you agree?

2. Viking projects are looking good, it’s a great topic! Skye has been finishing hers off this weekend 😀 Really looking forward to the assembly on Friday too

3. I am looking forward to your Assembly this week….
    I know you have been practising your lines and it will be exciting and fun on the day.

Super Viking Home Learning around the classroom- I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into the project.

Have a super week of Learning !
    Mrs Aitken