Class O…Ready…Staeady….Pancake Tasting….

Class O have been busy learning about Shrove Tuesday…Pancake day…and the true meaning of it.
We really enjoyed tasting different toppings and comparing our opinions of them with others’ opinions. Pancakes and butter was the favourite!

Cary: The jam was the best. It was strawberry flavour. It was not too strong and very tasty. The pancake with butter was really strong. I wouldn’t choose that again. The lemon flavour was very sweet. Marks out of 10 – Jam: 9, Plain: 6, Lemon: 4 and Butter: 2. My favourite pancake would be pancakes with chocolate and ice cream and sprinkles too!

Nathan: I don’t like lemon or jam. Lemon is sour and I don’t like sour flavours. Jam is messy and it would be like this in my mouth. My favourite is butter. This is what I would choose all the time.

Caitlin: I like pancakes with butter. I don’t like jam or lemon because they are very sweet. I don’t like sweet flavours. Sometimes I like Nutella on a pancake.

Callum: I love pancakes! They are delicious! I don’t lemon, so I wouldn’t like it on a pancake. It is very tangy. I don’t like strawberry jam because I don’t like strawberries. I really like a pancake with butter. It’s yummy! The best flavour is a pancake with Nutella. This is definitely the best! Mum makes the best pancakes ever!

2 thoughts on “Class O…Ready…Staeady….Pancake Tasting….”

1. Hello Class O,
    I love pancakes too! The only difference is I prefer savoury toppings! Have you ever tried pancakes with egg?! (Sunny side up of course!!)

2. Hi Class O,

Mmmmm. The pancakes sound delicious. I like pancakes with butter and raspberry jam the best. It sounds like a great way to learn all about Shrove Tuesday.

Miss Henderson