We visited the Regal theatre -p3/2

Today we visited the Regal theatre in Bathgate with other classes to watch the pantomime Robinson Crusoe. We sat at the back of the theatre. We had a great view of the stage…..Here are our comments….Ava and Emma-it was very funny….

Charlie-it was really good….Sophie and Erin-it was dramatic because of the music…Jason, Sophia, Connor, Robert and Aaron- we liked the good pirates…

Suvi, Mia and Megan-the acting was really  good…Isla, Demi Leigh and Lauren -we liked the songs….Charlie M. and David- we liked Robbie…. Alfie-the characters were really good.

Sam and Liam- we think the show was awesome… Ben- I liked the sword fighting at the end…and Oliver -it was really funny at the end.

4 thoughts on “We visited the Regal theatre -p3/2”

1. Suvi loved the panto – saying it was funny and a bit scary. And it snowed for your walk down – making it even more Christmassy!! How cool 🙂

2. Hi Primary 3/2,

I’m so pleased to read that you all enjoyed going to the pantomime on Thursday. I went in the afternoon and thought it was very funny. My favourite character was Sarah as she was very funny and helped everyone to enjoy the show.

Only 12 sleeps until Santa comes:). Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

3. Glad you all enjoyed the pantomime, Connor was very lucky as our family went to see it on Saturday night so he got to see it twice! My favourite character was Sarah 🙂