Term 1 in p7b

Callum – China has been a great topic this term because we have been learning a bit of Mandarin, for example how to say the numbers and family members.

Jack – My highlight of this term was getting into the school football team.

Adam – My highlight is the art work that we have done because it has been fun. My favourite has been the Heaven and Hell artwork we did this week.

Lauren C – I have enjoyed working with my buddy Kailyn this term as she is a pleasure to work with and she listens really well.

Chloe – I have enjoyed going to church with my p1 buddy because she was really good at singing the songs.

Lauren U – I have enjoyed the team challenges that we have done. My favourite was the one where we had to build a tower one metre high using limited resources.

Kai – My highlight is the art we did, especially the sketching lesson on cars. I also enjoyed using the chopsticks because I can now eat my dinner with them!

Emily – I have enjoyed team challenge and my favourite challenge was the chopstick challenge because it was fun and interesting to learn how to use chopsticks.

Taylor – I’ve enjoyed the Manga art because it was fun using your imagination to create a Manga character.

Kyra – My favourite thing about this term has been doing maths this term. I liked it because it is fun.

Olivia – I enjoyed learning about Confucius because he had good sayings which are helpful for life.

Isla – My favourite thing this term has been the Big Start challenges in the mornings. We’ve done things like jigsaws, riddles and puzzles.

Mr Berginis – My highlight of this term has been getting to know all of the pupils in the class and it has been a pleasure to teach them.