P5m Hurry Back to the Future!

It’s been a hectic time for the time travelling nobles of P5m. We’ve spent time in prison for refusing to accept the English king as our overlord, our new king has been imprisoned and we’re exhausted from fighting alongside William Wallace in the Battle of Stirling Bridge. It was quite a relief to travel back to 2014 to practise our writing skills!

This week we have been developing our note-taking skills and learning to write a newspaper article. We are enjoying using our historical knowledge to create all different types of writing: letters, comic strips, newspaper articles – we wonder what will be next?

From the Blog Post Box

This week I enjoyed…

…science because we got to make our own experiments.                                               Roan

…the ‘Freedom?’ topic. It is amazing!                     Gemma B

…everything! I enjoyed art because we were learning about Picasso and I like his style. I also liked maths because I beat my score. I liked Health and Wellbeing because we had to act out water safety dramas. Lots of fun!                                Lucy

…today because I made a new friend called Louisa.                          Freya

…going to golf. I really enjoyed the driving at golf.                           Cameron M

2 thoughts on “P5m Hurry Back to the Future!”

1. Hi Primary 5m,

WOW! You really would have been exhausted with your time travelling this week. Have any of you been to Stirling to visit the bridge where Wallace fought his battle? It’s easy to find as it’s right in the centre of Stirling. Maybe you could look out for it if you’re ever in Stirling. I really liked your comic strip stories when I came into see them.

Keep up the good work, time travellers:)

Miss Henderson