P1l’s Week

Hello Everyone

This week has been a very busy Balbardie week. Monday we had the school photographer then on Tuesday we were photo stars again this time for the Courier, keep your eyes peeled for the special P1 edition. We also had a special visit from the SSPCA talking to us about what we should do if we find an injuired animal. We started our ‘Once Upon a Time’ topic and looked at the story of Golidlocks and the Three Bears. In our phonics work we have now learned 4 sounds m,c,s and p. Our buddies came to visit on Thursday and we played some games with them. In our Learners Journeys we have set ourselves targets for the term. Lots of us chose things liked being able to write our name, read some words or learn 10 sounds. We are going to work very hard to achieve our targets. Here are some of our thoughts of things we enjoying doing:

I like lunchtime and lining up with my bubble in. Rory

It is good going on the trim trail at play time. Ruby-Anne

I like seeing my buddy Cameron at lunch time. Charlie

I like playing with the stickle bricks
. Kyle

I was pleased when l used our rhyme to write a 4. Brandon

I like going outside to play. Zara

My favourite area is the house corner. Keilija

It was great to see lots of people at ‘Meet the Teacher’ on Wednesday, thank you for coming. Here are the Shared Start dates for this year.

7th October, 2nd December, 24th March and 26th March

Apologises but think l had an information overload and just to confirm homework will normally be given out on a Wednesday and returned on Mondays, l think l may have said Tuesday.

Bye for now from P1l

One thought on “P1l’s Week”

1. Hi Primary 1l,

You have had a very busy week in school and I enjoyed reading about all of the things you have enjoyed doing this week. You all looked very smart for the photographer on Monday and Courier on Tuesday. You Once Upon a Time topic sounds very interesting and I’m looking forward to hearing all about what you have been learning.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson