Class 2 enjoying Fitness Fortnight!

This week class 2 have all been enjoying the activities for the fitness fortnight. Here are some of the activities we have been enjoying, gymnastics, healthy cooking and extra PE. We all had fun at sports day on Wednesday and had a brilliant time at the funfair on Friday. Here are our comments.

Liam

I enjoyed walking along the high beam. The gymnastics was fun and the funfair was great.

Jamie

I enjoyed all the races on sports day. I liked the tattie and spoon race, the bean bag race and the lap and sprint race. I liked the lap race best, as I like running fast and I am good at running. Really enjoyed the funfair!

Cody

I liked the lap and running race. I like running, I can run very fast. I feel that the ground could go on fire, with how fast I can run. I came first in both the lap and sprinting races. I got a medal for coming first. My mum came to see me at sports day I liked this very much. Had fun at the funfair!

Caitlin

I enjoyed the races at sports day. I came 3rd in one of the races. I got a medal and a sticker. It made me feel very happy and proud of myself. I liked a little bit of the gymnastics. I liked balancing on the high bar at gymnastics the best. I liked bouncing on the bouncy castle at the funfair.

Dylan

I liked running the races on sports day. I am very fast at running. I liked getting a medal for becoming 4th in the race. I felt happy that I got a medal. I enjoyed gymnastics, I liked walking across the big high bar and rolling across the mat. I was very excited about the funfair.