P7b’s final term at Balbardie Primary

Alexander – “I’m really looking forward to Belgium because of all the exciting places we are going to visit such as Plopsaland and Sun Park De Haan.”

Rebecca – “I’m looking forward to going to the Risk Factory because it sounds exciting.”

Sam – “” I’m looking forward to the Risk Factory and I’m also looking forward to visiting places such as Tyne Cot cemetery.”

Dean – “I’m looking forward to Belgium because I want to stuff my face with chocolate! I want to see what the trenches are like too.”

Rabeea – “I’m looking forward to Belgium because we get to spend lots of time with our friends and also going to the clogmaker’s. I’m also excited about the Oscars.”

Christopher A – “I’m really excited to go to Belgium because I want to experience what life is like in Belgium compared to Scotland.”

Declan W – “I’m excited to see the look on everybody’s face when they go to Risk Factory because I went before with my old school.”

Alistair – “I’m excited about Belgium and the Risk Factory but even more excited about the High School visits later this term.”

Abbie – “I’m really excited about Belgium because I can spend time with my friends and I’m looking forward to Plopsaland.”

Louise – “I’m excited about Belgium and leaving my family behind for a week! 🙂 “

Fraser – “I’m really excited to go to Belgium, it will be a great experience and I’m nervous about who my roommates are.”

7b -“Thank you very much to Mr Welsh and Miss Henderson for our fantastic Balbardie hoodies. They are amazingly funky!”

One thought on “P7b’s final term at Balbardie Primary”

1. Hi Primary 7b,

Only two sleeps to go until Belgium!!! I am so excited and can’t wait to visit all of the places on our travels:). You’ve got a very busy term ahead of you and I know you will all be able to show how proud you are of Balbardie during your out of school and in school activities this term. I’m pleased you all liked your new hoodies. I’ve got mine packed for Belgium – remember to bring them with you on Sunday or wear them to school on Monday.

Have a lovely weekend and ill see some of you at the bus on Sunday:)

Miss Henderson