Class 3’s busy week

This has been a different and busy week in class 3!

Cary tells us about a special afternoon class 3 and class 2 children had. He says “This week we had a special silver circle. Everyone in class 3 worked with someone from class 2. On our silver circle we had 4 jobs to do.  These were

1. Wii
  2. Game
  3. iPad
  4. “What makes a good friend” activity.

We were learning about friendship and sharing.”

Callum says that he really enjoyed spending some time with his old classmates. He got on really well with Aiden and likes him as a friend. He particularly liked the game that they played. Its called ‘Avalanche’. He didnt win, but thats okay. 🙂

Callum also says “Next week in school I am looking forward to going to see Josh and Geordie in the Wizard of Oz!”

Liam tells us about his writing- I finished my writing and gave it the title “Necklace and the Bird.” It’s a funny story about a bird who steals the necklace and there are lots of chances for the man to get it back.

We had some special visitors into our class this week!

Geordie tells us some more about these visitors. “Mrs Gahfoor came to show us clothes that people wear in India and Suadia Arabia.  She also showed us Hena tattoos.  The Hena tattoos were really cool and awesome.” 

Josh says that he would like to wear the clothes.  “Mrs Gahfoor, could you bring them to our class so we can try them on too?”

Callum told the other boys in the class that he saw a girl in the playground with Hena and remembers that it is a type of paste. (Not toothpaste though!)

Both Josh and Geordie have been working really hard on this year’s production of The Wizard of Oz! This will be performed at the Academy next week. The boys tell us how they are feeling about it.

Geordie- “I’m excited about the show.  My teacher from Westfield is coming to see me.”

Josh- “I’m feeling a wee bit nervous about the show.”

All of the adults are looking forward to seeing the show and think both boys have worked extremely hard!

One thought on “Class 3’s busy week”

1. I really enjoyed our friendship and sharing afternoon with class 2. It was lovely to see everyone trying very hard to be a good a friend.
    I am really looking forward to see you both in the Wizard of Oz, Josh and Geordie. You have put in a lot of hard work and we are all very proud of you.