Pancakes in P2g

This week the Foxes reading group have been reading the story “The Big Pancake.” On Wednesday Mrs Jamieson took the children from this group to do some baking and they made pancakes for the class. They also made some enormous pancakes too. We all enjoyed eating the pancakes and were glad that they didn’t run away from us like the one in the story did!

Also on Wednesday we had our Shared Start. The activities at Shared Start were all related to Our Senses topic. At the end of Shared Start we had a listening activity where we had to guess what some sounds were. Some of them were really hard to work out.

We have also been busy making Christmas decorations for the fayre on Saturday. We have some personalised and decorated baubles available at a bargain price of 50p each. We hope to see you coming along to buy some 🙂

Next week we are looking forward to our Christmas Lunch on Wednesday and visiting the library again on Thursday.

3 thoughts on “Pancakes in P2g”

1. Hi Primary 2g,

What a great way to round off your work on The Big Pancake story. I love pancakes too and the giant pancakes sound delicious:). I hope everyone enjoyed Big Shared Start and working with you on your senses learning activities. I hope to see you all at the Christmas Fair on Saturday.

Miss Henderson